Motsai architects and develops digital and mixed-signal printed circuit boards (PCBs). We a track record for first-time-right PCBs, including many miniature wireless designs.
Services can include PCB layout and prototyping of solutions, pre-production design verification, regulatory certification, test fixture development, and transition to offshore manufacturing.
Areas of Expertise:
- High-density circuit boards with miniature components
- High-density designs, involving advanced PCB technology (blind microvias, via-in-pad, ultra-fine pitch BGAs, CSPs)
- Mixed-signal boards requiring noise/power isolation
- Impedance-controlled, transducer-interfacing, and sensitive signal designs
- RoHS/WEEE compliant Lead (Pb)-Free designs
- Cost-reduction redesigns
- Quick-turn projects and robust prototypes
- DFM for high-yield, low-cost production